Bundle up and brace for the elements with the versatile Delamar 3-In-1 Jacket, which includes a breathable, waterproof outer shell and detachable nylon jacket. The stylish outer shell - critical seam sealed to keep water from getting in - is made with a heather nylon-polyester fabric and includes a detachable hood, adjustable cuffs and comfy brushed pockets. When the weather’s warmer, the jacket can be split into two jackets leaving you with the option of a great lightweight rain jacket or the black detachable insulated jacket that features horizontal quilting for a trendy retail look.
- OUTERSHELL: 75% Nylon 25% Polyester cross dyed woven with waterproof (2000mm), breathable (2000g/m²) coating and water repellent finish. 185 g/m² (5.5 oz/yd²)
- LINING: 100% Polyester taffeta 210T cire finish body, sleeves and hood. 100% Polyester brushed tricot knit pocket bags.
- DETACHABLE JACKET: 100% Nylon 300T woven with water resistant coating and water repellent finish. 60 g/m² (1.8 oz/yd²)
- LINING: 100% Polyester taffeta 210T cire finish body, sleeves, hood and pocket bag. 100% Polyester brushed tricot knit pocket bags.
- INSULATION: 100% Polyester soft fill body and collar. 80 g/m² (2.4 oz/yd²) 100% Polyester soft fill sleeves. 60 g/m² (2 oz/yd²)
- WARMTH RATING: Warmth Level 4 - Deep Cold: Winter Day (-10°C to -22°C)**
Colours: Metro Blue Heather, Heather Dark Charcoal
Sizes: Men’s: S-XL, Ladies: XS-3XL